A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georganna Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georganna Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georganna Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Extramammary Paget's Disease
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urticaria Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georganna Davis practice?
Dr. Georganna Davis practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.