A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georganne Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georganne Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georganne Novak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georganne Kay Novak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georganne K. Novak practice?
- Dr. Georganne Novak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georganne Novak practices Family Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians.