A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Boutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Boutros, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutros graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Boutros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Boutros MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Boutros practice?
- Dr. George Boutros has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Boutros practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.