A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alfred Brooks MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. George Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. George Brooks practices General Practice near Humble, TX.
See Humble Primary Care Doctors.