A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alfred Brooks MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. George Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. George Brooks practices General Practice near Humble, TX.
See Humble General Practitioners.