Dr. George Elias DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
Unprofessional is putting it nicely
I put up with a lot before I left. Be forewarned, he over books big time. Waiting in the lobby for almost 2 1/2 hours each time and I called them out on it. After watching people pay copay but leave after hours of waiting got me thinking. Do they purposely do that so they can pocket the copay and still charge your insurance? Yes they do! I went back through my claims and my insurance company asked me to file a complaint so they could go after him for insurance fraud. That's just icing on the cake. He over prescribed medication to me and never got it right when wrote my scripts, causing me to have to go back to the doctors to get the correct script. Listen through the doors and you will hear what they say about you and others. Horrible. Follow up on your blood work because they won't call you when your results are elevated. I could go on and on but to make things worse, the staff is so rude. I mean so rude they hang up on you. Never have I ever been treated so unprofessionally.

March 21st, 2017
Unprofessional is putting it nicely

November 30th, 2016
I would never go to another doctor unless he sends me to a specilist

May 10th, 2016
Avoid
Absolutely the worse in town. Yells at his staff, doesn't want to allow patients to be apart of their own medical decisions, and he wants to diagnose diseases wothough any thing to back him up. What is worse is that he dumps patients without notice after he lies to them.

December 15th, 2015
Pathetic
Really pathetic staff and the doctor himself doesn't spend time with the patient. Do not go to this doctor.

March 13th, 2015
Hope His Sub Was Delicious
The guy does not listen to you. He has selective hearing. Been there to see him a few times. The first time he took forever to see me. I happened to be next to the lunch area and could hear him laughing it up with the staff. I was on time for my appointment but lunch must have been scheduled at the same time as my appt. The next time I saw him I heard him telling soneone to get him lunch. Noone even did basic vital signs which was actually very relevant to my chief complaint. Very poor service and probably more concerned about insurance restrictions than treatment. I make enough to pay cash for services not covered and he didn't want to hear it... felt judged because I was dressed in "sick clothes" - instead of my typical habadashery. Won't be going back. The office staff was rude and since I was making life so difficult on them I will find another doctor who cares about patient well being more than. A Subway Meal!

April 12th, 2012
Dr Elias is am excellent doctor who cares deeply about each and every patient. TM

December 13th, 2011
Every time I go to see him, no matter what he diagnoses me with he either likes to give me amoxicillin or a Z-pack. Every. Single. Time. Also, even if his bedside manner is alright, when he calls me things like 'love' it makes me rather uncomfortable.

October 24th, 2010
Give the impression that Im being looked down upon by office and staff. Do not feel visit is confidential

April 3rd, 2017