A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gustafson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gustafson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gustafson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Allen Gustafson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Gustafson practice?
- Dr. George Gustafson has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Gustafson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.