A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gustafson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gustafson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gustafson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Allen Gustafson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Gustafson practice?
- Dr. George Gustafson has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Gustafson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.