A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Gustafson practice?
Dr. George Gustafson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons.