Learn more about Dr. George Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gustafson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Allen Gustafson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Gustafson practice?
- Dr. George Gustafson has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Gustafson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.