A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Johnson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Johnson, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Aloysius Johnson MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. George Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Johnson practices Urology near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Orange Urologists.