Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Perrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Perrine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Perrine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrine graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Perrine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perrine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Perrine practice?
Dr. George Perrine practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists, Long Beach Surgeons, and Long Beach Psychiatrists.