A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Williams practice?
Dr. George Williams practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.