Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Abdelsayed
Dr. George Abdelsayed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Abdelsayed is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Pbi Regional Medical Center, Passaic and St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson. Dr. Abdelsayed has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Abdelsayed has the following 4 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. George Abdelsayed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Aziz Ahmad
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Staten Island, NY 0 mi18
Dr. James Kenny
Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Tiffany Pompa
Internal Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0 mi