Dr. George Abu-Aita MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

December 28th, 2015
Good experience!!!
When I first saw him, he diagnosed me with multiple sceloris. He knew it scared the crap out of and I was being brave saying "ok" he looked me dead in the eyes and said "don't worry, we will take care of this" 5 years later he is.. I saw a second opinon Dr. who specializes in MS and he agreed with everything Dr. Aita has me on and has been doing. I am confident in his as my Dr. and that is so important.

May 20th, 2015
poor doctor
I went 1 time have had pain, and numbness for a while. I had an MRI, he says is normal. When asking why i experience so much pain and numbness in arms and neck. His reply is "there is nothing I can do" So lets just have a patient suffer, without doing anything else to find out what is causing this. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He surely does not care.

May 8th, 2015
Dr Abu- Aita
This is not only my ms dr . but now I can call him my friend !! He has helped me through out my struggle with not only his expertise but his kind words !! Thank u Dr Aita

October 20th, 2013
This doctor writes a great referral. He will not treat you or diagnosis you. He will send you out to other doctors and have them diagnosis you. He wants to see you back after the referral, so he can collect more money from you. I gave him a complete medical history. He referred me to another doctor. Even after the referral doc came up with a diagnosis, Abu-Aita could not give me a diagnosis! Waste of time. Staff was very nice! Doc sucked!

March 14th, 2012
GREAT
DR. AITA IS TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK HE IS A GOOD CARING DR. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER HE'S FANTASTIC FOR ME