Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Afram
Dr. George Afram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Afram is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe, St John Hospital & Medical Center and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Afram has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Afram has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Afram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Dr. Faten Ayyoub
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Zahra Moattari
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0.05 mi44
Dr. Amar Majjhoo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0.06 mi19