Dr. George Aglialoro DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2015
He is the best in his field ,he make you feel comfortable to talk to him about anything I have been seeing him for over 12 years

March 2nd, 2015
Dr.George is wonderful. The only thing is there is a long wait. But it's worth it.

January 15th, 2015
Dr.George Is a great doctor however his staff is lazy, nasty and incompetant. I really wish he would change his entire staff. They do not make him look good at all. He is a compassionate doctor with a great bed side manner. He is also very knowledgeable and i completely trust him. However the staff really do make you want to see a different doctor!

January 21st, 2014
Horrible experience
What a horrible experience I had at this office. Not only is the staff completely rude and unprofessional .. Dr aglialoro is a horrible obgyn. I did not receive the attention I needed for the two months I stayed at this office. I quickly changed doctors after numerous times of calling and askin to speak with the doctor they told me "he's not on the office, we will get u a nurse". Are u kidding me? I'm having a medical emergency and no one cares AT ALL. I was worried about losing my baby and no one cares. Also, my bloodwork was not good and he only decided to tell me when I came in for an office visit 4 weeks later. Rather than calling me and informing me I should me on another vitamin. and when I finally flipped out and demanded to speak with him he lectured me on how I shouldn't be rude to his staff ... LOL stay away , please.

September 9th, 2012
He is the best GYN in the world i have been seeing him since 2003 he delivered my daughter she is now 8 years old i use to see him at the Church avenue office and when he move to shore Road i followed him if he move out of state i think i will still go see him i never met a doctor like him he is caring ,sympathetic if you have have a question even if it's not in his field he will answer the question if i must say i love him he is the best...

January 4th, 2011
I love this doctor
Dr. Aglialoro is an excellent doctor. I travel from another borough just to be under his care. I recommend this doctor 1000 percent.

January 16th, 2009
Dr. George has been my GYN for years. He is by far the most courteous and profeesional in his field that I've come across. He used to work in my neighborhood and was relocated. Three unacceptable gyneologists later--I commute to his new office. It takes me an hour to get there but it is definitely worth it. Dr. G. Aglialoro is the best!!!

October 8th, 2008
truly a one of a kind Dr
he's a Dr of his word and truly a god sent. im glad he takes my ins.