A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ahtaridis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ahtaridis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ahtaridis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Fecal Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahtaridis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Ahtaridis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahtaridis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Ahtaridis practice?
Dr. George Ahtaridis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.