A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ahtardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ahtardis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahtardis
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ahtardis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ahtardis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Fecal Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahtardis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahtardis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ahtardis MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George Ahtardis practice?
- Dr. George Ahtardis has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Ahtardis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Upper Darby Internists and Upper Darby Gastroenterologists.