A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ahtardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ahtardis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahtardis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahtardis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ahtardis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Fecal Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahtardis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahtardis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ahtardis MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George Ahtardis practice?
- Dr. George Ahtardis has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Ahtardis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Upper Darby Internists and Upper Darby Gastroenterologists.