A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ajalat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ajalat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ajalat, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajalat graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ajalat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Ajalat MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Ajalat practice?
- Dr. George Ajalat has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ajalat practices Vascular Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.