A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ajalat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ajalat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ajalat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajalat graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ajalat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajalat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Ajalat practice?
Dr. George Ajalat practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Arcadia Surgeons, Arcadia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Arcadia Family Physicians, and Arcadia Cardiologists.