A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ajalat is Good. Dr. Ajalat has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ajalat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajalat graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ajalat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center-QV Campus
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajalat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Ajalat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Ajalat practice?
Dr. George Ajalat practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Ajalat