Dr. George Ajjan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 30th, 2015
Just Wonderful
I have been going to Dr. Ajjan for more than 20 years. He is so sweet and caring. He sits and answers all my questions and never makes me feel like silly for asking. I remember when i was pregnant over 20 years ago, he personally called to explain a test result and made me feel confident about the decisions I made. Now that I am well into menopause, he is still helping me through. I don't what I'll do when he retires.

April 2nd, 2015
Very good ob/gyn, and I went to him for quite a few years; he even performed surgery on me. However, he stopped accepting insurance, so I had to stop seeing him. He said I would be able to continue to go to him if I was able to go out of network.....since I could not, there was no alternative but to change gynecologists. I see Dr. Fernandez, who was part of the practice until a few yrs. ago...he no longer delivers babies, only is an obstetrician now, which is fine....I am 60 years old.

March 19th, 2013
Wonderful Physician
I highly reccomend Dr Ajja as an OBGYN. I have been going to him for 5+ years and think he is exceptional. Very caring and intelligent!! No complaints!!

May 12th, 2009
Wonderful and caring physician, he was always understnading of my worries and concerns regarding my pregnancy. I could not have asked for a better physician to deliver my daughter. My experience with him was wonderful.