Just Wonderful show details Just Wonderful
Apr 30th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ajjan for more than 20 years. He is so sweet and caring. He sits and answers all my questions and never makes me feel like silly for asking. I remember when i was pregnant over 20 years ago, he personally called to explain a test result and made me feel confident about the decisions I made. Now that I am well into menopause, he is still helping me through. I don't what I'll do when he retires.

by Barbara on Apr 2nd, 2015

Very good ob/gyn, and I went to him for quite a few years; he even performed surgery on me. However, he stopped accepting insurance, so I had to stop seeing him. He said I would be able to continue to go to him if I was able to go out of network.....since I could not, there was no alternative but to change gynecologists. I see Dr. Fernandez, who was part of the practice until a few yrs. ago...he no longer delivers babies, only is an obstetrician now, which is fine....I am 60 years old.

PLAIN RUDE show details PLAIN RUDE
by 1ST TIME MOMMY on Oct 3rd, 2013

As i first time mom I'm obviously happy about the progress of my baby. The 2 times I went to see him(late appointment since I work) he always seemed annoyed and tired. What made me the most furious was the dact that when I asked him a questions (regardless of importance since I'm a newbie) he seemed bothered, roll his eyes and answered in a yes or no matter. wtf?! Who does that? He might be very experience but I would definately not recommend him or any of the other doctor's at Women's Health Care group in Teaneck. Equipment is very old and put together with tape!!! Unbelievable.

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
by Kathleen on Mar 19th, 2013

I highly reccomend Dr Ajja as an OBGYN. I have been going to him for 5 years and think he is exceptional. Very caring and intelligent!! No complaints!!

May 12th, 2009

Wonderful and caring physician, he was always understnading of my worries and concerns regarding my pregnancy. I could not have asked for a better physician to deliver my daughter. My experience with him was wonderful.