A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alangaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alangaden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alangaden
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Alangaden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alangaden, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alangaden graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alangaden has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Alangaden MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Alangaden practice?
- Dr. George Alangaden has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Alangaden practices Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.