Dr. George Alber, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
Jan 1st, 2014

I went to him because I had no choice as I was mandated under Workers Comp rules. Was treated incredibly bad by staff and doctor. He told me I was fine that I had nothing wrong with my knee. Was sent to a different doctor and he confirmed my knee was in a total state of disaster and I actually had a knee replacement, Prior to my visit I felt confident going to him because I have a friend that used him when she sprained her ankle. He saw her several times, sent her to therapy and followed up with her. Probably milked her insurance for all he could under her "sprain". I guess if you are a comp patient you are bottom of the barrel. I agree he is paid to give fake reports.

Accepts payment for wrong diagnosis! show details Accepts payment for wrong diagnosis!
Jun 19th, 2012

I was sent to this doctor through a Workers Comp. insurance company. Doctor said repeatedly that I had a sprain and nothing wrong with me. After an evaluation not performed by a comp doctor, it was revealed through the same x-rays and mri reports that I did indeed have a fracture. Quite unethical to accept payment for a false report.

Terrible Exerience show details Terrible Exerience
Oct 12th, 2010

Absolutely the rudest staff ever. Said nothing wrong. Sought another opinion, had fracture and ligament damage.