A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexiades, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexiades
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexiades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexiades, DC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N Alexiades DC and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Alexiades practice?
- Dr. George Alexiades has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alexiades practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.