A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexiades, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexiades, DC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexiades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George N. Alexiades practice?
Dr. George Alexiades practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.