A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexiades, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexiades
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexiades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexiades, DC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N Alexiades DC and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Alexiades practice?
- Dr. George Alexiades has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alexiades practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.