Otolaryngologist

by Domingo Vergara on Mar 26th, 2016

I little bit hard due to the insurance but overvall great. He perform surgery to my son Domingo Vergara II on both ears many years ago! Will continue treatment should the need arise!

Changed my life for the better! show details Changed my life for the better!
Jan 23rd, 2016

Dr. Alexiades is the best doctor I've ever been too. In my early thirties I started losing my hearing and it was very emotional for me. I couldn't hear at work...I had to buy a sound machine to drown out awful ringing in my ears at night and I had to avoid people who spoke softly. I went to three different doctors and none of them knew the cause and were ready to give me hearing aids. An ENT in the city told me that I had Otosclerosis a disease of the stapes bone and that it was corrected by surgery. So I did a ton of research and found Dr Alexiades. He was so nice and pleasant. He performed two surgeries on my ears. A Stapedectomy on my right and then my left. I have to tell you I was annoying cause I called the office for every little thing but he always called me back. After I healed... The hearing in my ears was super loud and I felt bionic! I mean I can hear whispers now. I can talk to anyone and feel confident. Dr Alexiades changed my life and I will always feel blessed to have him as my doctor. He truly is a gift and anyone with hearing issues needs to see him. The best!!!! Thank you so much for my hearing! I always feel like I never told him enough how much I appreciate him.

A Great and Caring Physician show details A Great and Caring Physician
Aug 19th, 2010

It's often difficult to find a physician in New York City who will spend time explaining specifics of a condition so that it's clear to both the patient and the parents rather than bustling people into surgery. Dr. Alexiades takes the time and care to review the specifics about symptoms and proposed resolutions in a manner that sets the patient and parents at ease. Moreover, his staff is always wonderfully courteous and informative, no matter how busy the office gets. We have already recommended several of our friends to this physician and all have come back with similar comments about their level of satisfaction.

Highly Skilled and Easy to Approach with Questions show details Highly Skilled and Easy to Approach with Questions
May 14th, 2010

Complicated heath issues are much easier to work through thanks to the doctor's thorough knowledge along with his ability to explain issues in a way that kids and seniors can understand. He and his staff are very patient about answering questions, following up with us, and setting appointments. Highly recommended.

Top neurotologist, Great individual show details Top neurotologist, Great individual
Dec 13th, 2008

Selected Dr. Alexiades for a stapedectomy following much research and two other consultations. Truly caring, takes time to explain, provides all options of treatment. Low key, friendly & extremely well trained. Had surgery at NY Eye & Ear Infirmary and spoke to him pre-op he visited me several times during my 3 hour stay as an out patient. Highly recommend him.

Nov 11th, 2008

Dr. Alexiades is an extremely well trained and brilliant physician. He truly cares about his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and patiently explains your diagnosis and treatment options.