A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexopoulos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexopoulos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Alexopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Alexopoulos MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Alexopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Alexopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alexopoulos practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.