A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexopoulos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Alexopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Alexopoulos MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Alexopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Alexopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alexopoulos practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.