A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alliegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alliegro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alliegro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alliegro graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Alliegro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Alliegro MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Alliegro practice?
- Dr. George Alliegro has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alliegro practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.