A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alsina, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alsina, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alsina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Alsina MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Alsina practice?
- Dr. George Alsina has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alsina practices Neurological Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.