A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Amegin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Amegin is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amegin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Amegin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Amegin DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Amegin practice?
- Dr. George Amegin has 1 office location.
Dr. George Amegin practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.