A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Amegin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amegin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amegin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Amegin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Amegin practice?
Dr. George Amegin practices Ophthalmology near San Benito, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and Rio Grande City, TX.
See San Benito Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Amegin