A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Amegin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Amegin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amegin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Amegin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Amegin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Amegin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Amegin DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Amegin practice?
- Dr. George Amegin has 1 office location.
Dr. George Amegin practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.