A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Anagnostis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Anagnostis, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Anagnostis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anagnostis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Anagnostis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anagnostis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Anagnostis practice?
- Dr. George Anagnostis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Anagnostis practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.