Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Suffield Medical Associates
162 Mountain Rd
Suffield, CT 06078
860-668-1211
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Reserved, Intelligent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2013

My husband and I have been in the care of Dr. A for over 10 years....not only is he knowledgeable and forthright, he is careful not to prescribe unnecessary meds. His diagnosis and explanations are clear and consise; I have never felt rushed, and my alternative thoughts on healing are always respected. You will be in good hands with Dr. A!

|  Horrible Service  |  show details
by Elizabeth M. on Jan 26th, 2013

The wait staff at Dr Anastasio's practice has lost him a few patients. I had read the negative reviews online but decided to still make an appointment, as I was looking for a new DR. I witnessed the staff whispering about a patient and talking about her appearance (what happened to Patient-DR Confidentiality?!) and Dr Anastasio seemed very uneducated in the medical field. I told him I was there because I wanted to switch doctors, and my temperature was taken and I was weighed. That's it! No physical, no medical records. He spent most of the appointment talking about himself and trying to sell his practice to me and asking for me to bring in new patients. I would not recommend him or his practice. The office itself was also in serious need of upkeep.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

Excellent assessment of the patient, thorough examination, good communication skills, listens to the patient's descriptions of the problem, offers suggestions and advice, I highly recoomend George!

|  show details
by patient on May 12th, 2010

George is a really nice doctor that seems geniunely concerned for his patients. This is hard to find in a doctor.

|  Ms. Sandra Bauer  |  show details
by sandra bauer on Apr 15th, 2009

I feel completely safe in his care. I disagree with the previous rating about his quickness to write scripts. He's quick to understand the problem and what it takes to make things better. He's an outstanding doctor. I trust him completely.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2008

MD is way too quick to write scrips. A little less time checking his watch and rolling his eyes/sighing loudly when you ask questions might go a long way... He should spend more time educating his patients about their health issues.