Dr. George Anastasio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Anastasio?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. George Anastasio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2016

This Dr. I have requested medical records for over 2 months. I have been repeately told by his receptionist that she has sent them. Total lies!! Repeatedly, four times over. I make her tell me address, all correct, they never return to her. She says it will go out but they never do. What is wrong with this company!!!!!

January 30th, 2015

Completely Disappointed

I was a patient of the P. A. Josephine Diaz, I did see Dr. Anastasio on one occasion that was not worth remarking about. I was with Josephine on and off for 12 years. My relationship ended with my having a terrible experience with the office staff and they basically blamed the victim. I was told that there seemed to be a "disconnect" with the staff and needed to find another physician. I also believe that due to the medication I was taking at the time and stricter laws being past, it was a convenient opportunity to do away with me. I requested my files, being that I was very sick, and read the lies that the office staff communicated to the Drs. in trying to defend their inexcusable behavior...well let's just say that they did me a huge favor! I am sickened that they would do this to a long time patient who is very ill. Even though 12 years of knowing my character. I was also diagnosed with diabetes and given no plan of how to approach my care. WOW!

August 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. A for 14 years. He found an issue others had overlooked and provided excellent care and drection.

October 6th, 2013

Reserved, Intelligent Doctor

My husband and I have been in the care of Dr. A for over 10 years....not only is he knowledgeable and forthright, he is careful not to prescribe unnecessary meds. His diagnosis and explanations are clear and consise; I have never felt rushed, and my alternative thoughts on healing are always respected. You will be in good hands with Dr. A!

January 26th, 2013

Horrible Service

The wait staff at Dr Anastasio's practice has lost him a few patients. I had read the negative reviews online but decided to still make an appointment, as I was looking for a new DR. I witnessed the staff whispering about a patient and talking about her appearance (what happened to Patient-DR Confidentiality?!) and Dr Anastasio seemed very uneducated in the medical field. I told him I was there because I wanted to switch doctors, and my temperature was taken and I was weighed. That's it! No physical, no medical records. He spent most of the appointment talking about himself and trying to sell his practice to me and asking for me to bring in new patients. I would not recommend him or his practice. The office itself was also in serious need of upkeep.

June 10th, 2010

Excellent physician

Excellent assessment of the patient, thorough examination, good communication skills, listens to the patient's descriptions of the problem, offers suggestions and advice, I highly recoomend George!

May 12th, 2010

George is a really nice doctor that seems geniunely concerned for his patients. This is hard to find in a doctor.

April 15th, 2009

Ms. Sandra Bauer

I feel completely safe in his care. I disagree with the previous rating about his quickness to write scripts. He's quick to understand the problem and what it takes to make things better. He's an outstanding doctor. I trust him completely.

July 21st, 2008

MD is way too quick to write scrips. A little less time checking his watch and rolling his eyes/sighing loudly when you ask questions might go a long way... He should spend more time educating his patients about their health issues.

April 11th, 2017