A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Andrinopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Andrinopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Andrinopoulos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrinopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Andrinopoulos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Constanti Andrinopoulos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Andrinopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Andrinopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Andrinopoulos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.