A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Arangio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Arangio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arangio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arangio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Arangio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arangio graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arangio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Arangio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Arangio practice?
- Dr. George Arangio has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Arangio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.