A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Arangio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Arangio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Arangio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arangio graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arangio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Arangio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Arangio practice?
- Dr. George Arangio has 1 office location.
Dr. George Arangio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.