Dr. George Arnold MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Pittsburgh, PA

4.7

January 26th, 2016
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Arnold for the past two years. I agree with the above comments. He is extremely thorough and is up-to-date on recommended treatments. I have appreciated his office manner and honesty. The office staff is very cordial and efficient.

June 17th, 2013
Patient
Wonderful physician! I would recommend him for any procedure. He has great bedside manners and he is very thorough. I've seen him twice for an endoscopy and had pleasant experiences each time.

May 6th, 2010
A True Medical Professional
I've had George L. Arnold as my primary care physician for going on at least 10 years now. I chose him because of his expertise in treating gastrointestinal problems, but he has proved to be more wide reaching that just this. If he doesn't know something he tells the truth, and sends you to someone who does. If he does know, he tells you like it is. You always know where you stand and what you need to do to get better. He is friendly, curteous, and shows true concern. He will always call you back as well if you need to speak with him at any time. The staff are always friendly as well. I've had nothing but good experiences there for the last 10 years.