A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Artzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Artzberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Artzberger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Artzberger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Artzberger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Artzberger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Artzberger practice?
- Dr. George Artzberger has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Artzberger practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.