Overall Review

January 25th, 2016
Great doctor

July 9th, 2015
Recommend
Dr. Artzberger, is a good doctor that is very thorough and competent. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new family doctor.

August 27th, 2014
Dr. Artzburger is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner.

July 21st, 2014
excellent physician, honest

January 6th, 2014
Great Doctor
i hate doctors! i really do. Dr. Artzberger is very nice and I don't have a panic attack when I have to go for a check up.

September 2nd, 2012
STILL AMAZING
We began to see Dr. Artzberger as a referral for our son. That was 18 years ago. He had an amazing manner with son and we transferred all of our family to him. Our daughters were very comfortable with him and he was caring with them as well. My husband and I transferred to the practice shortly after our first visit. All of our kids are grown and gone now and we are still there. He is atuned to issues we have and seems ontop of current medical literature as we are entering different life stages. He is VERY caring and never assumes he knows an answer without asking the question, yet always has time for disucssion even when they are busy. We love his whole body approach rather then segmenting each issue. He never fails to make us feel better both emotionally and physically. I can't say enough good about the care he has provided to our family for almost two decades. We truly like the idea of his sharing & teaching interns. I've always been consulted about their presence and never felt my privacy was invaded. We need more caring doctors like this and we appreciate that he is willing to be a mentor for these medical students. Thank you Dr. A for all your heart and intelligence.

July 31st, 2012
My family loves Dr. Artzberger
Dr. Artzberger is a family guy, he likes to smile joke and play with the kids. this makes them feel comfortable, but at the same time be serious and offer guidance for me when needed. He doesn't always have the vaccines on hand, so sometiems he sends us to the health department, but I just wait until he gets them. To me, I need that joyous personality to make me feel better when Im down. I always welcome interns, as i am a true believer in education. We have been with Dr. Artzberger for years, and will be for years to come. He has nurtured by pre-teen into adolescence, and has made a referral to see someone more comforting to her, however has offered to contine seeing her as well. It is her choice to see a Female dr. about female things. I could go on and on about him.His staff and I struggeled at the beginning (when they first moved to the Franklin Group), I felt bad, because often he would be there with no staff, so he, being the family guy, was doing my vitals, pulling my charts,etc. Now, his staff has improved and I must say, they are awesome now too.

September 2nd, 2011
The nurses at this doctor's office are pretty top-rate. Dr. Artzberger, on the other hand, is just awful. He assumes his patients know nothing about their own bodies. I've seen him twice, and during the second time my temperature was 100 degrees. He said that he wasnt worried about that, because my temperature seems to run high anyway. I informed him that my temperature typically ran at about 97. He looked at my chart and said 'well, last time you were in, it was at 99.5.' Last time I was in (here's a shocker) I was ill! Of course my temperature was going to be high! He suggested that by taking Advil Cold and Sinus, I raised my temperature. Weird, since 'fever reducer' is listed right on the packaging... He also invited an intern to sit in on the appointment, without asking if I was comfortable with it or not. I wouldn't have minded, but I would have appreciated the courtesy, as some appointments can be more personal than others.All in all, I think this doctor assumes that his patients know nothing about their own bodies. When I told him that my normal temperature was typically low, he called me "Doctor" in a sarcastic tone. When I'm not feeling well, I don't appreciate "caretakers" being rude. I would certainly never go back to this guy, and I'd advise other people against it as well.