A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ash, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ash graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Ash MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Ash practice?
- Dr. George Ash has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ash practices Anesthesiology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Anesthesiologists.