Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Astin
Dr. George Astin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange Beach, AL, with another office in Carrollton, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Astin is affiliated with Tanner Higgins Medical Center, Practice of George Astin, M.D and Tanner Memorial Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Astin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. George Astin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Beach, AL.
Dr. Lee Whitaker
Orange Beach, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Angelo Chavez Guerrero
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orange Beach, AL 0 mi29
Dr. Felix Dulanto
Adult Care, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Orange Beach, AL 0 mi14