A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Aviles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aviles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aviles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Aviles practice?
Dr. George Aviles practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.