A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ayyad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ayyad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ayyad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyad graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayyad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayyad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Ayyad practice?
Dr. George Ayyad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, Staten Island General Practitioners, and Staten Island Pediatricians.