Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Ayyad
Dr. George Ayyad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ayyad is affiliated with Bayley Seton Hospital Program, SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan and Staten Island University South. Dr. Ayyad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Ayyad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Ayyad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Charles Love
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Benjamin Kolloori
Staten Island, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Jerry Beeber
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi43