A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ayyad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ayyad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ayyad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyad graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayyad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Ayyad MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Ayyad practice?
- Dr. George Ayyad has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ayyad practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.