Dr. George Brooks DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
Pain Medication
Dr.Brooks writes pain medicines 3 months in advance not requiring the patient to come back in office each month for a pill count or drug screen. If you looking for a Dr. to just give you pain meds you have found him. I had such a hard time getting a doctor to write multiple prescriptions. no one wanted to write for 2 pain meds and Xanax at the same time but he did. I get morphine,hydros,phenergan and Xanax.

June 27th, 2014
It says that they are accepting new patients, so I called Friday at 1:30 to make an appointment. The recording says that they do not close until 2, yet the calls kept going to a recording saying to wait on hold for a physician. I did this in hopes of making an appointment for monday, yet I stayed on hold waiting for 15 minutes and nobody picked up the phone. Horrible customer service if you ask me, why would you stop answering calls a half an hour before you are closed?

October 28th, 2013
Dr. Brooks best DR.
We have had Dr. Brooks for our primary Dr. for the last twelve years. He has always listened carefully and gave his best to me and my husband. We highly recommend him. He sent my husband to a specialist after seeing his psa was a little high. Saving him from Prostrate cancer as he was positive on the biopsy. He made sure I got an ultra sound on a my thyroid after locating a large nodule. Thanks to him we are doing well for his being on top of things with us. Thanks Dr. Brooks!

April 15th, 2013
We love Dr. Brookes. My father is in very poor health, and see's Dr. Brookes. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and does all he can to make my father feel the best he can, and manage it disease.