A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Davis is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Alice Hyde Hosp Assn, Malone, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Berton Davis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George B. Davis practice?
- Dr. George Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Davis practices Internal Medicine near Malone, NY.
See Malone Internists.