Dr. George Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Lynch?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. George Lynch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

Didn't care for him at first, then he grew on me. Very good surgeon.

May 27th, 2016

FIRST TIME PATIENT

Well !Dr Lynch had his own way of diagnosing me before he ask any question about my body just by looking at my weight. I had major surgery Jan 2016 weighing 270lbs same as it been for 7 or 8 yrs. Since I'm on predizone I be gained about 5 lbs every 3 to 6 months. Been heavy big bone all my life 5'9". Found a mass on ovary in Jan had to have complete hystorectomy blessing no cancer. But since surgery my bowel don't work Good and very nauseated. Dr Lynch never ask about bowels . There is a knot as large as a grapefruit in my stomach He said GO ON A LIQUID DIET FOR 3 months and come back to see me u are overweight. I like how his diagnosis was so suddel. He will NEVER SEE ME AGAIN JUAT MAKE ME WANT TO NEVER SEE DR'S AGAIN HOPE MY FAMILY SUES ALL IF I DIE FROM AN OBSTRUCTION IN MY BOWELS .

February 19th, 2016

Very disipointed.

November 20th, 2015

Very glad to have found this doctor. Friendly in the office visit as well as before and after surgery. Takes the time to explain and answer any questions. Even made a suggestion which saved on operating expenses.

December 9th, 2014

A TOTAL JERK TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS AND HIS STAFF!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS A MEDICAL LICENSE!!!!! HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE THINKS AND ACTS LIKE HE IS BETTER THAN ANYBODY..SHAME ON HIM!!!! I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE AREA AND I WILL NOT REFER TO THIS INEPT JERK AT ALL..CANT BELIEVE HIS PARTNERS PUT UP WITH HIS BEHAVIOR..IT HAS TO BRING THE CLINIC DOWN, AND THAT HIS CEO WOULD LET HIM CONTINUE TO GET BAD REVIEWS AND KEEP HIM!!!!!!

September 16th, 2013

Arrogant & Cold

I was referred to him by another doctor that I really like who admittedly told me he isn't particularly close to Dr. Lynch but he had a good reputation for his work. I had a hernia. It took 2 weeks to schedule a consultation. 2 weeks is a long time to be in pain, particularly in the region of my problem. When he finally graced me with his presence after a 40 miinute wait in his office, he was rude, unapproachable, and had an agenda for me outside of what I came in to have him repair. He chewed me up and spit me out in less than 5 minutes and with a diet printout. He told me to lose weight and quit smoking and come back to see him in a month, at which point he'll assess my progress on his regimen and then decide again whether or not to perform the surgery to repair my hernia. Who needs a doctor to tell them they should quit smoking or lose weight? I am not stupid, but those things don't erase the fact that I had a hernia and was in pain. His delivery is what was infuriating. There's a nice way to speak to someone when you're trying to impress upon them some things that would benefit them if they listened to you, especially if you're stating the obvious and denying that person relief from the pain they came in to see you about. The way he talked to me about it as he was denying my surgery was cold, condescending, and rude. I made arrangements with another doctor and am getting it taken care of. I would only recommend him to anyone who had a rabid dog they needed to put to rest by court order, and even then would feel bad for the dog knowing who it had to encounter.

February 8th, 2013

Gastric Bypass Patient

Dr. Lynch is a great Doctor! I traveled 3 hours to get to him! He knows what he's talking about and if you have a question or questions he will sit in the room with you until he has answered them all and you understand the answers. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking into Gastric Bypass or any Weight Loss Surgery.

February 4th, 2017