A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Babikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Babikian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Babikian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babikian graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Babikian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Babikian practice?
- Dr. George Babikian has 1 office location.
Dr. George Babikian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.