A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Babitsky is Good. Dr. Babitsky has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babitsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babitsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Parkway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Babitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Y. Babitsky practice?
Dr. George Babitsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Rego Park Internists and Rego Park Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Babitsky