George K Bal MD Patient Reviews

• Morgantown, WV

3.9

April 14th, 2016
Rotator Cuff Surgery
Dr. Ball did rotator cuff surgery on my Right rotator cuff. He did an excellent job each time. I kept falling and reinjuried my arm over and over until the RCuff was torn completely off the bone. I have such faith in him; that now I have torn my left arm and. I'm going back to see him.

April 12th, 2016
Best surgeon I've ever seen in stressful situations. Learned so much from him and I'll never grab a suture needle with my hand again.

July 3rd, 2015
Wish I had went to Dr. Bal in first place. I had went to and had surgery by another doctor which didn't turn out well at all. Dr. Bal also referred me to Dr. Matthew Dietz for hip surgery and its was the best decision of any medical decision I ever made. These two doctors are top notch and deserving of praise. I tell everyone about Dr. Bal and Dr. Dietz and talk them and their staff up to the highest level. Thank you both for giving me my life back.

April 13th, 2015
If you don't play. Your not worth his time
We have been waiting on this man to fix my sons shoulder for 4 months;this time. I guess if your not a sports star he don't want to help. What kind of Doctor lets a person live for 4 months with 2 broken surgical screws and broken bones. Not only that the mans shoulder is so bad that the ball that's suppose to be in the socket is hanging 3 inches below where its suppose to be and is sticking forward to where it isn't near where it's suppose to be. He can't sleep,eat or even sit for any length of time. This is the really bad part. No other Surgeon will touch him. It's like he don't exist,or not worth his time. Straight up if you run across him and have a choice Run. Unless he's worked on you legs; them limp really fast.

September 18th, 2013
BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. HE DID SURGERY ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER AND I WAS ABLE TO REGAIN USE THAT I HAD NOT HAD IN YEARS. THANKS TO DR TAO WHO SCREWED UP MY SHOULDER WHEN IS DID SURGERY. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

September 20th, 2012
Knee surgery..Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
I had the pleasure of finding Dr. Bal in 2002 when I saw him in dispair from having seen a doctor ongoing for 5 yrs without success. He diagnosed my situation and told me to consider a Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy. He was honest and said it was a radical surgery, but fully explained what it entailed, the procedure, and the recovery and therapy afterwards. He was the friendliest and most down to earth doctor, that I have ever met. I think of him often when I realize what a change he has made in my life!

January 19th, 2011
Dr. George Bal
This Doctor is the first and only one I have ever met that is not only excellent in doing his job but also in his bedside manner. He truly cares for his patients and if he doesn't...then he should be an actor because he should made my husband and I very special and cared for. I would not go to any other surgeon.