Dr. George Bal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Bal?

Great doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2017

He is excellent. I had my ACL surgery done by him last December. The whole thing was so smooth and I was able to walk (using crouches) after few days and I was back to work within two weeks. The whole team know exactly what to do and they even told the physical therapist what to do exactly. I am very satisfied with the care I got.

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2017

He is very caring, compassionate, friendly and extremely skilled at shoulder replacement. I'm so grateful to him for his expertise. It's been 8 years and no problems.

Rotator Cuff Surgery

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Ball did rotator cuff surgery on my Right rotator cuff. He did an excellent job each time. I kept falling and reinjuried my arm over and over until the RCuff was torn completely off the bone. I have such faith in him; that now I have torn my left arm and. I'm going back to see him.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Best surgeon I've ever seen in stressful situations. Learned so much from him and I'll never grab a suture needle with my hand again.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Wish I had went to Dr. Bal in first place. I had went to and had surgery by another doctor which didn't turn out well at all. Dr. Bal also referred me to Dr. Matthew Dietz for hip surgery and its was the best decision of any medical decision I ever made. These two doctors are top notch and deserving of praise. I tell everyone about Dr. Bal and Dr. Dietz and talk them and their staff up to the highest level. Thank you both for giving me my life back.

If you don't play. Your not worth his time

Posted on April 13th, 2015

We have been waiting on this man to fix my sons shoulder for 4 months;this time. I guess if your not a sports star he don't want to help. What kind of Doctor lets a person live for 4 months with 2 broken surgical screws and broken bones. Not only that the mans shoulder is so bad that the ball that's suppose to be in the socket is hanging 3 inches below where its suppose to be and is sticking forward to where it isn't near where it's suppose to be. He can't sleep,eat or even sit for any length of time. This is the really bad part. No other Surgeon will touch him. It's like he don't exist,or not worth his time. Straight up if you run across him and have a choice Run. Unless he's worked on you legs; them limp really fast.

BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC

Posted on September 18th, 2013

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. HE DID SURGERY ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER AND I WAS ABLE TO REGAIN USE THAT I HAD NOT HAD IN YEARS. THANKS TO DR TAO WHO SCREWED UP MY SHOULDER WHEN IS DID SURGERY. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

Knee surgery..Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I had the pleasure of finding Dr. Bal in 2002 when I saw him in dispair from having seen a doctor ongoing for 5 yrs without success. He diagnosed my situation and told me to consider a Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy. He was honest and said it was a radical surgery, but fully explained what it entailed, the procedure, and the recovery and therapy afterwards. He was the friendliest and most down to earth doctor, that I have ever met. I think of him often when I realize what a change he has made in my life!

Dr. George Bal

Posted on January 19th, 2011

This Doctor is the first and only one I have ever met that is not only excellent in doing his job but also in his bedside manner. He truly cares for his patients and if he doesn't...then he should be an actor because he should made my husband and I very special and cared for. I would not go to any other surgeon.

Posted on October 19th, 2017