A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Balfour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Balfour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balfour has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Balfour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George W. Balfour practice?
- Dr. George Balfour has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Balfour practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons and Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons.