A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ballantyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ballantyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ballantyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballantyne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ballantyne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Ballantyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Ballantyne practice?
- Dr. George Ballantyne has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Ballantyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Peachtree City, GA.
See Newnan Orthopedic Surgeons.