Learn more about Dr. George Ballantyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ballantyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballantyne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballantyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ballantyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballantyne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ballantyne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Ballantyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Ballantyne practice?
- Dr. George Ballantyne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ballantyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Surgeons.