Learn more about Dr. George Ballantyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ballantyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballantyne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballantyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ballantyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballantyne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ballantyne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Ballantyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Ballantyne practice?
- Dr. George Ballantyne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ballantyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Surgeons.