A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bandy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bandy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bandy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bandy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Eugene Bandy MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George E. Bandy practice?
- Dr. George Bandy has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bandy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Cardiologists.