A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bandy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bandy
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bandy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Eugene Bandy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George E. Bandy practice?
- Dr. George Bandy has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bandy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Cardiologists.