Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1867 Bay Scott Cir
Ste 111
Naperville, IL 60540
630-527-6430
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Patti on Dec 30th, 2013

I do not even know where to start. I have been a patient of Dr. B for well over 15 years and in the last 2 years I have decided to leave his practice. The new Office Manager is terrible and a male and that is clearly uncomfortable. I wish the old Manager was still there she knew patients well and how to figure out most issues. As for the staff Maryann and Veronica are great the rest need to find jobs elsewhere they are rude and unhelpful. I hope Dr. B reads these reviews and takes a hold back of his practice or get rid of the office manager who clearly should not be in this field. I am leaving and I know alot of others who have left as well. As far as Dr. B as a doctor one of the best in the area with the worst staff.

|  rude admin staff  |  show details
by julie on Jun 12th, 2013

Changing doctor due to treatment by office staff.

by kc on Jun 11th, 2013

Wow- looks like I should have read this before. I agree the office staff is pathetic. They need to learn the basics of dealing with the public. Then teach them to deal with public that might have health issues. RESPECT might be a good word here. They sure don't talk to any of the patients with respect. I like Dr. B and am just wondering if he really knows what is going on? I called to talk to him and was informed that talking to the doctor would be a charge added to my account!!!! So- does that mean it is all about the money? I would love to believe it is not- but my phone calls tell me differently. Surround yourself with people that make you look as good as you are..... that is not happening right now Dr. B. People are leaving........... not just me.

Jun 8th, 2013

I've been a patient with Dr. Banuelos for five years and never had problem. He is one of the best surgeons in the area, couldn't trust anybody like I trust Dr. B. His staff very friendly, especially Veronica always sweet and helpful. I'm very happy with this Dr. And his staff.

Sep 14th, 2012

Dr. Banuelos needs to address his office staff to be honest, return calls and be better professional at addressing issues or concerns. They promise to call but never do. They have attitudes that only make the concerns worse.

Mar 19th, 2012

Office staff is run by young girls who lack any professionalism. I was in preterm labor because a urine sample was "lost", and throughout my entire "high risk" pregnancy I saw the doctor twice, instead I was being seen by a nurse. I am now pregnant again and have decided to leave this office. I was just billed for MULTIPLE service I did not recieve through this office and am inquiring on how to legally report them.

|  Dr B is good office staff sucks  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. B is great when you get to see him. His PA Danielle on the other hand doesn't show much respect for u especially when she is training someone. You spend a lot of time having to deal with her and when u ask her questions she doesn't answer your questions or just doesn't know what to tell you. I have found urine samples just sitting there from other patients that haven't been labeled and very unsanitary. The receptionist is very rude and snotty. Most of the time Im told to call back to make an appt bc the system there is down most of the time. Im sorry but she should be calling me back when the system is up to schedule the appt. Why is it my responsibility to do her job? I think Dr. B would be rated better if it wasn't for his staff.

|  Go somewhere else  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr.B's nurses are most of the time friendly and helpful. But I can't say the same thing about his receptionist. She is most of the time with a long fact, and acts as if she owns the place. Also, if you like to spend more time with his recently graduated PA instead of Dr. B himself, you will like the place. BTW, they don't put label on your urine test and you will see 3 or 4 urine samples sitting together without any names, which makes you wonder how accurate is the result...

Aug 10th, 2011

I had to be hospitalized for 4 weeks before my scheduled early c-section and Dr. B was with me all the way. I had a very high risk pregnancy with mono-mono twins and he referred me to a great doctor and was there all the way with him. Dr. B delivered both my twins and my son and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He is professional and compassionate.

Oct 2nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent doctor: He is very compassionate and is well informed with all the latest treatments. One of his specialties is treating Endometriosis.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com