A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Baquis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Baquis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Baquis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baquis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Danl Baquis MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George D. Baquis practice?
- Dr. George Baquis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Baquis practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Neurologists.