A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Barbier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbier
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Barbier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Barbier MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George H. Barbier practice?
- Dr. George Barbier has 1 office location.
Dr. George Barbier practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Cardiologists, and Tampa Pulmonologists.