Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Barbier
Dr. George Barbier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Barbier is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center and Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Barbier has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. George Barbier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Benjamin Djulbegovic
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Yasir Alhassani
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Henry Boyce Jr
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi58