Dr. George Barchini MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Thomaston, CT

February 20th, 2017
Thorough care
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Barchini for about 5 years now. We both think he's wonderful. He practices medicine in a way that you no longer find. He's not with you for 5 minutes. He easily spends 25-30 minutes with us, every time we come. He is thorough and deals with all of our issues. He even reviews what the cardiologist said. My husband and I both trust him. Not only is he thorough and knowledgeable, but he is also kind and very professional. Be prepared to wait. Thorough care means you wait.

November 6th, 2015
Having Dr Barchini as a doctor is a Blessing
Based on my personal experience Dr Barchini is a very sincere, and excellent Health provider. He listens to your concerns and takes his time to explain things to you. My husband who " hated" going to a dr's clinic, saw what a good Dr he is and my husband now transferred to Barchini as his primary doctor.

January 7th, 2015
Attorney
Dr. Barchini is amazing. I treated with him for a problem that I saw three other doctors for. They could not figure out what was wrong. He immediately diagnosed the problem and then I was on the road to recovery.

April 1st, 2013
Wonderful
Dr. Barchini is one of the most thorough, concerned, intelligent and warm doctors in the country. He is conservative and thus quick to prescribe follow up tests/examinations with both himself and various specialists...something that I have not found with other doctors. As I stated, there are few (if any) as thorough, comprehensive and caring as Dr. Barchini. Anticipate a longer wait....but I see this as a testament to his consistency and popularity.

June 22nd, 2011
Things were better a few years back.Now wait is longer, and his time with me is shorter.As far as helping me get better, once he ran out of immediate ideas for some tests/some specialists to send me too, his answer was "no imminent danger, your case is closed". Last few times I have gone for a visit, he spends less and less time giving me a chance to talk.With some other recurring problems, he seems to disregard/ignore those, as opposed to trying to look at the big picture of how various things may ultimately be related...

January 19th, 2011
A very warm,patient and thorough pysician. He listens thoughtfully to his patient's concerns.

December 21st, 2009
THOROUGH
Dr. Barchini is very thorough and careful with his diagnosis. I believe he saved my wifes life with an early dianosis of thyroid cancer. He's the best I've met in my 58 years.