A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bares, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bares graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bares has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bares accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Bares practice?
Dr. George Bares practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Abbeville, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.