A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bares, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bares graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bares has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jude Bares MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George J. Bares practice?
- Dr. George Bares has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Bares practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.