Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Bares
Dr. George Bares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with another office in Lafayette, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bares is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, Lafayette General Medical Center and Women's & Children's Hospital. Dr. Bares has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Bares has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. George Bares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Donna Fox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ernest Autry
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Michael Melancon
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi38