Dr. George Barker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Barker?

May 17th, 2011

One of the Best OBGYN's in the area

Dr Barker, is a quiet but highly intelligent man. He saw me in the ER with a horrible septic infection due a very bad repair job and very bad care by a different provider (not in the McMinnville). I transferred my follow-up care to him after leaving my inpatient stay in the hospital. He was kind, gentle, intelligent, and sympathetic. He everything he could to help me heal before referring me to a specialist. He answered all my questions and was happy to take time to answer them. His staff was wonderful and kind. They were especially great at dealing with my HR department and short term disability claim people--both required lots of paper work and frequent case note updates. I would recommend him to anyone and if I ever decide to have more children, I will definately go to him. As for my wait time in the waiting room--I consistently got to my apts early so that factored into my wait time.

December 12th, 2010

Thought I was too poor to have children

Dr. Barker had a horrible bedside manner. He was condescending and rude. He told me that I should reconsider having more children because they were expensive (I have 2). His staff was consistently rude and purposely made me wait in the waiting room for 45 minutes because I questioned then necessity of a particular test. I would NOT recommend him as a medical provider.

January 20th, 2016